Saturday, March 29, 2008

David Padgett is pretty.


See above. I deleted my longer post on it, but needless to say, I've currently got a self-induced, totally fun, huge whopping crush on him. And whenever I've seen him, he's not played too well.

The first time I remember seeing him play was in 2006 on ESPN, when my mother and I both drooled over him. The last time I saw Louisville play before Thursday was the whiteout game at Freedom Hall when Rick Pitino wore a white suit for the first half and a black suit for the second half.

I don't put much stock in the ability of anyone to beat North Carolina, even though I'm evidently not the only person who's currently in love with Mr. Padgett. The press is obsessed with him.

But hey, the boy is hot. And tall. He's also 23, slightly out of my age range. I think my age limit should be 24. Since he's a fifth-year senior, having transferred from Kansas after his freshman year, here ends my ability to squeal over college basketball players.

Edited to add: by the "half your age plus seven" rule, he's still in my age range. And he's not exactly busy right now!

No comments: