Friday, March 28, 2008

Opening Post

I've decided I need a sports blog. This one will also have comments available.

Obviously, the title of the blog asks the famous soccer question, from a Boston perspective.

These are a few of my favorite teams: UConn men's and women's basketball, Boston Red Sox, New England Revolution, Chelsea Football Club, Schalke 04 and Real Madrid in a lesser capacity, England, France and Germany men's national teams, the dearly departed Hartford Whalers...

My favorite athletes are Ray Allen, David Ortiz, Tim Wakefield, Michael Ballack, J.J. Redick, Paolo Maldini, Owen Hargreaves, Khalil Greene, and I can't think of anyone else I'd admit to liking at the moment.

I also like raindrops on roses, warm woolen mittens, crisp apple strudels, Toll House cookies, rubber ducks, music, and bubble wrap.

In case it is not obvious from this post, I have two X-chromosomes.

No comments: